View Single Post
Old 2008-06-21, 03:51   Link #79
escimo
Paparazzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
Wow, that's a ton of pictures! Your artistic ones are quite artistic and do not disappoint. The flower ones definitely need to be viewed at their higher resolution to be appreciated properly. The water droplets that are visible on most of the plants give a refreshing feel. I have some shots sitting on my camera that play on the theme of water on plants... it seems I'm always a step behind you

I'd +rep you for the effort but it seems I repped you too recently. This is a reminder to myself: +rep the above post.
To be completely honest, I don't know how I ended up publishing that many. Had "only" about 450 raws. I literally filled two of my three memory cards.

I was running around with the camera for about 3 hours. Then it started raining cats and dogs so I didn't get everything I was planning on.

The last picture in the first batch was an interesting effort. Seems it isn't exactly easy to catch a drop of water in flight. Took me about 35 minutes to get that one.

BTW, thanks for the reminder. There was a post in your thread that I forgot to +rep.

Edit: I'm off to take some more photos. On midsummer's day Helsinki is generally quite deserted so I'll see if I can get some photos of the empty streets.

Last edited by escimo; 2008-06-21 at 04:14.
escimo is offline   Reply With Quote