View Single Post
Old 2011-06-11, 21:57   Link #84
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy.Tear View Post
Not all of them are NSFW, and not all of them are amazing, either. As it stands, this was already the cream of the crop, yet I don't like some of the styles.

However, since you are a Saber/Kawasumi Ayako fan, I'll rehost them.

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1089/18946114m.jpg
Kind to think of it. Her appearance from the start, she looked familiar. And her voice also sounds familiar too. I was like: "Saber? Kawasumi Ayako? Is that you?" And it was turned out predictably correct.

Anyway, that Russian phrase (along with May 9 V-Day), and the Soviet officer uniform, and the silver hair, almost made her look like a Russian instead of a French (as a honorable one? ). Are making a some kind of a poster for the Russians? (Just saying)

Kind to think of it, is there a Japanese anime stereotype that some Russian girls has a sliver hair?

Quote:
URMG she's cute. X3. I really dig Jeanne's character design. It's interesting that the original Jeanne from Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne also has silver hair in a ponytail. That's how the Japanese see her anime form....I guess?
Same goes to me. x3 She's cute indeed; and I really dig on her character design too~ <3
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote