Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2009-10-23, 03:15   Link #2057
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
James Bond was totally not classy. He always came off as a womanizer to me. Maybe it was his cockiness that did it.
That was sarcasm from me =D I don't remember if it was here or not that I complained about James Bond, but yes, he's a womanizer who imo plays with the girls' feelings, but the girls are not that better. I dislike how the girls seem so easy in those stories.

Never really got the feeling of a real romance situation in the movies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
Never....!!!

....is what I'd like to say, but who knows how a first heartbreak would change my outlook on relationships, if it ever comes.
[serious mode]

Mmmmh, I believe in something. Either I reach success or failure, either people are mean with me or not, even if somebody ever successes to stab me in the back ; I'll not change my principles and morals.

To fall to the jerks' level for one of the reasons exposed above seems showing how much a person is "weak" to me (sorry if some people feel insulted by what i say). Life is not a fairy tale, being a good person doesn't mean that you'll have a great life. If your values can change so easily when things don't go the way you want, then wonder if you ever had any trust in them.

[/seriousmode]

Beside that you're a kiss-stealer who's obsessed in pointing logical fallacies to people, you seem to be a nice guy. That would be a shame if you change that nice part of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
You're still young, it'll happen sooner or later
False. A few people never experience that. They are the lucky ones
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote