View Single Post
Old 2012-12-01, 00:23   Link #5181
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Yes, this is why I thought it was her best and worst fight. We all know she would have won, and Flare wasn't that strong. And several people realized it; it wasn't clear in the manga, how many people realized RT cheated, but the anime shows quite a few. Honestly surprised, with the integrity of the games at stake, that no one says anything and that the referees didn't notice. It's one of my bigger issues with it, the fact that if you can cheat in the games, then it is pointless to compete.

Oh, and FlareKnight, Warren couldn't have done so, because that would have been cheating. Lucy had to win this on her own, with no outside help. Still, Natsu heard her cry and dealt with it.

At the very least, we get a good impression of how much she has improved. I'd just like to see more double summons and combination attacks.

As for Raven Tail... yes, we all hate them. I won't say anymore, but we do get hints as to Ivan's goal in this, although I still think he's a bastard.

Edit: And Max Cola Power, funny you should mention that... dunno if you were reading the manga, but the games ain't over yet...
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote