View Single Post
Old 2008-06-19, 00:05   Link #1206
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Ryoko didn't tell him she was an alien either...until she tried to knife him. Yuki did tell him first.

And yes we've put more thought into it I would think. Some authors think that far ahead for backstory and possible future stories, but almost everything changes as you write it. I use to write stories, but haven't in several year now, so I do know about making up ones backstory and having lots of story ideas that need to connect with each other as well as a timeline for characters to follow. New ideas or details while writing the actual story can complicate your timeline, backstory, and future plans.

I don't even want to think what becoming a top rated success does to a timelime and future storylines. Not only are you now noticed, but have people on you for more. Plus money wanting changes. The headache itself would delay a project.
Which explains our current situation.

Ryoko talked to him first though. She noticed Haruhi was changing thanks to Kyon's interactions with her and urged him to continue, which fits in with her mission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPrime View Post
Going by the stories that Yuki wrote it would seem that she was part of the Data Entity before becoming a Humanoid Interface. They also indicate that she does not want to return to the Data Entity.
Maybe, maybe not.

And, if I recall correctly, her stories indicate that she does want to go back to the Data Entity, but Koizumi isn't letting her.

Or something.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote