View Single Post
Old 2011-01-04, 10:37   Link #1
CaptGloval
New Macross soon

Anime Songs in Tagalog

Let's have a thread for Tagalog (or other Filipino languages if you want) translations of anime (or anime-related) songs.

I will be posting translations of anime (and anime-related) songs that I have translated in Tagalog. These are Tagalog lyrics you can use to sing along to the original tune. You may also post your own Tagalog translations, even if they are not sing-along versions (if so, it'll be great if they are more accurate translations). Even if the song has been translated here, alternative translations are also welcome. I myself will post alternative translations found elsewhere of the songs that I have already translated. I also encourage that you provide translation notes.

Please credit the original source if you post a translation that's not yours.

You may also post fandubs. Hopefully, if anyone here wants to sing using the translated lyrics, please credit the user, and you may post your fandub here.

Sana'y masiyahan kayo sa aming mga isinalin.

EDIT:
Please credit also if you are using another translation, for instance you translated from the English translation of the original Japanese song, or if you are making a sing-along translation from a more accurate translation. I myself am only dependent on English translation since I can't directly translate from Japanese. Still, I make sure that the translations are as accurate as possible.

Last edited by CaptGloval; 2011-01-04 at 11:12. Reason: additional guidelines
CaptGloval is offline   Reply With Quote