Thread: Licensed Ano Natsu de Matteru
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-17, 06:45   Link #251
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 02

Man, I couldn't wait for this ep. Once I saw it out, I was so on edge because the darn thing took all morning to crawl to me(bloody 10KB/s)

Nice wait too, I just love Oneechan-san Such a nice girl, and cares a lot, gah why does she have to leave!?!?!???? ONEECHAN-SANNNNNNNNN :crying: You crazy Kaito, if I was there, I'd have jumped on the train and be like "Don't leave meeeeeeee"

But then again, she left me alone to my Mizuho, so bai bai Oneechan-san, Home Alone with Mizuho!

I like how Kanna was reacting when they were at the table discussing Mizuho's existence. I was expecting Kanna to blurt out "I'm staying here too!" but wow, good composure, girl. You aren't cliche, that's for sure

Again though, Glasses friend guy has a great plan, and have everyone meet at The House. Or was that Lemon's plan....ufufufufu just who was the star of the show this week, anyways? I love Rinon's sound effects, that silly little pink Bayleef, I seriously thought my sound system was messed up (that's SRS Premium Sound!). And Lemon-chan, I just love her story ideas (anyone else get the references?), but I have now discovered something:

Lemon-chan + Kings game + Lemon-chan as the King = ULTIMATE GAME EVER

Ahem but the best part of the ep was of course:

And now we know why she went space travelin'. She's chasing her dreams, quite literally at that, so it's nice to know she wasn't just flying around the empty void and then coincidentally fell to earth. Now I'm hoping she see's the place of her dreams and finds the meaning to it. I for one am looking forward to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leokiko View Post
Except she stopped him from confessing, probably because he doesn't know who she really is.
I have a theory: what if, after the Mizuho Kusanagi incident, their space agency put a relationship ban on anyone going to unsanctioned worlds. It would make sense why she silenced Kaito before he could say anything, she probably knows that it'd be really painful for her if she hears nice words like that, and not being able to do anything about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Talking about Mio, was she butt-naked while talking on the phone
She seriously was (yeah, in her own room. Maybe she was webcam'ing? *runs*) I was so laughing at that scene, because just last week I was hoping for more surprising things from her, and now we saw her naked in her own room, cuddling a giant plushie and on the phone with her friends

I wonder how does she hug that whale...
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote