View Single Post
Old 2015-08-19, 08:03   Link #739
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accelerator fan View Post
maybe he went an overpowered hybrid
No, Aleister wants magic destroyed, why would he want a Magician Esper hybrid?
Quote:
His real goal isn't that to turn Earth into an artificial heaven and make people into artificial angels.
No, that was Tsuchimikado's conjecture, which Aleister, being a troll, neither denied nor confirmed it. All we know is that:

1. He wants to destroy magic.
2. He wants to activate an AIM Field across the whole globe, possibly to make magic impossible to do in accord to the first goal. No, it does not make people artificial angels, which is a term that applies strictly to Kazakiri.
3. He wants to make a "trinity" out of Accelerator, Last Order, and Kazakiri.
4. He is keeping Aiwass around, and tried to create a copy of it with Kazakiri.
5. His plan is apparently extremely similar to Fiamma's and rests on the Imagine Breaker and a "temple" that could be Academy City.
6. He wants to reach the "Pure World of science" beyond all layers.
7. All of this is related to the Aeon of Horus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accelerator fan View Post
What tsunade666 says that the white wings is horus format and LevelSeven says it's not.

Who am i supposed to believe guys i am new here so i don't know what to do?
It's a plausible hypothesis, but nothing in canon have confirmed anything about it.
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote