View Single Post
Old 2007-06-02, 00:44   Link #19
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

The following is based on a RAW.

Preliminary Thoughts on Ep09:
---- ----
  • We got not one, but two climatic battles in this episode. Between the two, the one between Takeshi and Matsuri was much more intense (especially since Matsuri fights back), and the animation quality for that one was noticeably a notch higher than usual.
  • When Takeshi screams, I can empathise with him. When Yorito screams, I want to kick him in the face... Whoever the VA of Yorito is, please... take lessons from Takeshi's VA. The pathos from Takeshi's VA's voice-acting is very palatable, and raises my enjoyment of this episode that much higher.
  • Awww... at the story behind Mayuko and Takeshi. Look on the bright side, Takeshi. You got an eternal Loli for a lover.
  • On a side-note, Takeshi deserves to be called GAR.
  • Hmm... WHICH Yaka created Mayuko? It would be interesting if it was Aono. I would love it if it was Aono.
  • Aono scores points in this episode for showing restraint in not only refraining from killing Matsuri, but from not forcing her way with Mana. Mana's damn lucky, I tell you. She has the impregnable Koyori-shield to tie Aono's hands with.
  • Use Koyori to talk to Aono already, Mana! If Aono's vision and Mayuko are anything to go by, it is the Lolis that hold all the life-changing speeches in this series. Koyori will probably just need to spout a few heart-rending lines and Aono will instantly fold, I tell you. INSTANTLY.
  • I wonder if the sky in the preview is not just reflecting the mood of the series, but reflecting the timeline as well? Meaning, we will get a night-time sky soon in the preview, before the DAWN in the last preview.
Cheers.