Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-09, 00:30   Link #2178
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
I've been there before, and yes, a lot of girls did friendzone me. Yeah, I did fret about that when I was younger, but then I grew thicker skin as I grew older. I learned to just sit back, observe the many different ladies I hung out with, and looked out particularly for that one girl who treats me just a bit differently. That is when it's the right time to make a swoop (so you see, Narona-chan. it's not a kamikaze tactic I employed! ).
To late for explanations, you're already labeled as Mister Kamikaze of Love in my book!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timdog View Post
I know it's not really a problem and that's why I think it's weird that I still feel so down/frustrated about it.

I really think I need to talk to a professional about this but I'm really scared someone will find out I'm going and why I'm going and then I can say good bye to my social life (young adults are pretty vicious socially, I know my closest friends wouldn't care and would probably want to help me out, but I can say good bye to a lot of other people). And yes, I know the whole they aren't really your friends then but the problem is my closest friends are within this circle so I would basically not be able to hang out with them either (also why I'm a huge closet anime watcher ).
So those who are supposed to be your closest friends would not defend you? That's not I call real friends then...

Sorry to be blunt again, but true friends would not care if some morons think it's funny to make fun of you for something like that. Actually, if they are not completely stupid, they would not follow the morons in that kind of situation.

It should be time for them to grow up a bit. They are not in middle school anymore. That sounds ... well you know what I will say
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote