View Single Post
Old 2011-09-19, 15:12   Link #15
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Record of a fallen vampire: the pinnacle of manga for me, nuff said. If that's not enough though, it has an intricate plot and very deep characters. Chapters: 44 - complete.
Until Death Do Us Part: Blind samurai (dude @ my sig) saves precog girl and becomes her bodyguard. Now he has to protect her from the hands of the underworld... 122 chapters - ongoing, bimonthly. If you like this, take a look at Jesus.
Onani Master Kurosawa: school life comedy/SoL manga, it sure has an interesting approach to things... 31 chapters - complete.
Berserk: one of the more popular manga, while its story is very good, it features scenes of explicit violence, nudity and gore, and updates slow as hell. You've been warned...it's still awesome though. Chapters: 292 - ongoing, biweekly.
Air Gear: Manga about kids on super-rollers called air trek that can almost fly, gives off an air of confidence, and OG!'s art comes a long way to support it. 300 chapters - ongoing, weekly.
Bambino: cooking manga about a young man trying to become a chef in italian cuisine. 128 chapters - ongoing, weekly.
Medaka Box: difficult to sort, but it's very fun if you don't take it too seriously. 113 chapters - ongoing, weekly.
The world god only knows: romance (harem) manga, it's about a dating sim nerd who is forced to capture the hearts of real girls in order to keep his life and save the world. Very funny and very touching at the same time. 128 chapters - ongoing, weekly.
Yureka: It's a manhwa, but I don't have a manga for this kind of plot...it's about a group of friends playing a net game, I found it very well-made and the plot has started to thicken lately. 201 chapters - ongoing, irregular release.
xxxHOLIC: Young man who can see ghosts comes across a wish-granting shop owned by a witch who then employs him as an assistant. 213 chapters - ongoing, weekly(?).
Rosario+Vampire - Kinda like Mx0 in that the lead is hiding in a supernatural den but involves a harem, is longer and far darker. Part II is epicness on paper.

If you don't mind old-school drawing style, do check out KKOW! and Angel Densetsu, they're probably the best deliquent manga ever made.

Last edited by Kafriel; 2011-10-29 at 04:44.