View Single Post
Old 2009-02-17, 14:59   Link #35
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molenir View Post
I don't think she misread her at all. She just didn't think. She had a flash of realization that Touko was the one for her, and having come to this realization acted immediately. She didn't stop to think whether it was the right time, or whether or not Touko would accept. She had been troubled by who would fit her best. Having realizing it, she acted. Obviously she would have been better served to wait a day or 2, for the right moment, then act. Even then however, I'm not sure Touko would have accepted, without Yumi explaining why.

I've read the first 5 books. Whats been translated. Touko hasn't yet been introduced. I'm a big fan of Touko. I started liking her during episode 1, season 3, at the party.
I actually think it was combination of your's and 4tran's thoughts. Yumi had been leaning towards Touko for a while now i think that it was going to take one little push for to solidify it and that happen at the wrong time and Yumi acted on it not realizing nor evaluating the situation. But she also misread Touko to a certain extent because of how personal the story was that Touko told her. How often have we seen Touko open up like and speak from her heart not very often and usually it happens with Yumi. Touko also misread Yumi but it was easy to see why she did. I believe you are both right about circumstances and 4tran hit the mark about Touko's pride.

You both deserve some cookies for these nice post im going to rep you guys when i get a sec.

Man watching the episode again i dont think we have ever seen Yumi cry like that it kind of broke my heart. Which got me thinking what ran through Touko's mind as she left? did she cry when she was alone? or did the whole situation not bother her at all?