View Single Post
Old 2013-06-23, 00:08   Link #16
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Seriously...first, complaining about H artists. Now, somehow not jumping on the sex sells bandwagon (which is untrue BTW) means being culturally dominated....

If korea's culture is to be outward looking to reap foreign money, that's good for them. If Japan's industry profits off mainly from their own people, who are you to stop them from doing so? People outside Japan who are fans of Japanese stuff know how to get them thank you very much.
My tastes change over the years or rather fully realized. My situation is essentially "Worst case possible of both ends of the spectrum". The mainstream will have a hard time accepting a JPOP group who doesn't really adhere to what is expected from female performers nowadays which is "close to home" as Afternoon tea describe it. They would have to overhaul the entire system (and maybe should, seeing how with so much money they swat aside KPOP if they only try.

But on the LN issue I would rather discuss it at a GA thread since it would be more appropriate