View Single Post
Old 2010-10-08, 13:19   Link #2882
Doc Astaroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejuvenation View Post

Munakata always holds back so I wasn't as impressed there. Had he progressed into a Minus(Not trying to hold back his ability) rather than remaining a Plus, Zenkichi dies in that fight. The next few times he is faced with someone when they get serious he is shown to be outclassed or gives up in the case of the Medaka II fight.
I fought the Munakata fight was weird: How can you say Munakata holds back WHILE TRYING TO USE A ROCKET LAUNCHER! And note that he was actually SURPRISED by Zenkichiīs ability to take this weapon out.

Really, this whole "He just wanted to have friends" after the fight, didnīt really make sense to me and looked for me like the author was forced to put some good old fashion WSJ virtues into this.

Quote:
I do think he isn't as "normal" as people in the story claim but I consider that whatever latent potential he has he hasn't grasped yet. Unused potential is equal to no potential. So we have the status quo which is what we have seen from him so far.
In this case, I really hope, the people who suggest his power would be like Touma Kamijous Imagine Breaker are right then.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Remember...

Spoiler:
Doc Astaroth is offline   Reply With Quote