View Single Post
Old 2010-10-09, 13:08   Link #2892
Rejuvenation
Final Elysium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Astaroth View Post
I fought the Munakata fight was weird: How can you say Munakata holds back WHILE TRYING TO USE A ROCKET LAUNCHER! And note that he was actually SURPRISED by Zenkichiīs ability to take this weapon out.

Really, this whole "He just wanted to have friends" after the fight, didnīt really make sense to me and looked for me like the author was forced to put some good old fashion WSJ virtues into this.
I actually wonder if he was going to use that rocket launcher at all or aim directly at Zenkichi with it. Since he knows how not to kill with even the rocket launcher I imagine he probably would have fired in his general vicinity but not close enough for him to be blown to pieces.

Munakata was surprised the entire fight. Constantly followed by the "So I see this won't kill your life" catch phrase. Absolutely loved his personality and sayings haha. But he seemed surprise to me was because Zenkichi was "normal" and doing this rather than just being stopped. We already know that Munakata wasn't the strongest member of the 13 Party so its not like he had an inflated opinion of his abilities like Miyakonojou or to a lesser extent Takachiho.

It made sense to me because I was always wondering is Zenkichi as a "normal" really fast enough to cross X amount of distance and kick automatic weapons away before Munakata can pull the trigger? I was always curious if there was hesitation on his part and that revelation more or less validated my thoughts.

Quote:
In this case, I really hope, the people who suggest his power would be like Touma Kamijous Imagine Breaker are right then.
I've been one of the leading advocates of the theory(I think I may actually have been the first) and I will stick to it until I'm proven wrong.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler for Raw 70:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksho View Post
The reason why is because....

Spoiler for Chapter 70:
Spoiler: