View Single Post
Old 2011-01-14, 12:46   Link #988
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
And how could Ichika become so godly against an elite Cecilia just only his first time riding Byakushiki. It's gotta be either natural genius talent or he's just incredibly lucky.
I also think his just genius with a bit of luck but maybe the training that Houki give actually help. I think the way IS is manipulated is like moving it as a part or extension of your body. So Houki trained Ichika to strengthen more his strong points because that could already help him in the fight.

And Ichika looks like a good observer. Even if his been beam spam. He still manage to analyze his opponent. Even though the battles in IS is not life threatening thanks to the Ultimate Defense that protects the pilot. The battle itself still looks plenty harmful to me.

Cecilia is cute but they better explain more stuff on it. I just show her sweet and love struck site in the ending.

Is beating her enough to make her fall in love? or maybe she's not been beaten before and specially a boy that should be lower than girl in this set up. To actually beat her.