View Single Post
Old 2011-03-29, 22:06   Link #2034
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Let me put this in another way, judging from two large corporation I have worked for as an external employ, both their structure was 90% personnel managing the 10% that was producing... sorry, if I am the only one here finding this business model worst that a nationalization at 2x deficit on GDP

On a related note, why in hell are politicians and managers responsible for decision-making in these situations, they have neither the knowledge nor the experience to handle such issues I can understand good intentions and guilt complex, but they will do more damage than good
It is decentralisation gone wrong. They wanted managers to be more independent so the firms can react better to market changes, but the thing is that in this world, only 4/10 can make decisions effectively with no time loss under pressure.

And that it is usually the politically inclined who are better with people, hence they are able to move their way up much faster than the technically rational (engineers).

Worked as PT for around 10 times in office environments, 6 of which are for big MNCs. Probably that is what made me want to be a freelancer.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote