View Single Post
Old 2011-08-24, 14:40   Link #2370
Undertaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
@[B]

Oh and Kira loved Fllay in GS, go watch ep 46 again...

Edit: OK maybe I read all of this wrong^^...

What romance did Kira and Lacus have? I just assumed you meant their secondary plot interference (from what I quoted from you)...Lovebugs attached at the a$$ have more romance than Kira and Lacus...Raw Le Cruset and his druggy-bottle of Flintstones Vitamins had more romance than K & L...

You said they were the "exceptions"..If all you meant was their romance wasn't as annoying as the rest (since it was barely apparent, nevermind expressive) then, uhhh, yeah...

Oh eff-yeah @ seeing the desert arc berzerker Kira in HD...My favorite Kira, Fllay-powered!

I never say Kira doesn't love Fally, I just think Kira love Lacus more....

Anyway, now that makes much more sense, since it looks like we basically agree on the same thing and I was here through most of those debates as well.

The only difference here is that I don't mind they go focusing on God Kira, but they should leave Shinn out of it, or vice versa if they decided to use Shin instead and Athrun should be the masked guy if that's the case.

As for comments on romance, I'm going to stay out of it and throw cultural differences and be done with it. Since most of the Asian forums I lurk didn't have any problem on what was shown between the relationship of the two....

Personally, I thought Fllay to be one of the highlight in GS and was much better written compared to her supposed counterpart in Lala in original. As much as I like the original and still considers it to be the best in series along Z, I can never understand the Lala infatuation from Amuro. It just doesn't make any sense, and made any Lala-related plot like shit.

And I still pissed at the way Sayla was portrayed after original series, so don't get me started.....

As for comment on Kira's dominance.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
There were some pretty nice looking scenes in SEED which i wouldn't mind seeing in HD, so i'll be sure to check out the release next year.

Do i want to watch Jesus Yamato in HD? Not really.

Have you EVER watch over main Gundam series? The main characters always ends up to be God-like, Kira just got the pleasure where his every dominance was animated in detail.

I mean The Red Comet sinking 6 battleship, Heero going up against 300 MS, Duo Trowa and Quatre holds off the whole army by themselves., Kamille's abiltiy, and than we have 00..

Come on, Gundam was never short of God-like pilots, they've always being super robots in disguise of real robots with exception in the side-stories and gaidens.

The fact the Kira isn't even considered a top 3 pilots in the franchise (might not even in top 5) among most Gundam fans and video game portrayal should tell you something...