Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-21, 08:03   Link #2374
ahelo
Criminal Unrequitor
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
ํYeah, Arata doesn't have any relationship with Nodoka at all. Yet she get a chance to play with Nodoka.

You know, I have been thinking that when they (Achiga girls) decided a line-up for their team, they may expect Nodoka to be 1st or 3rd or 5th player as those are nomally the postions that each school will put their best player....so, they put Kuro as 1st, Ako as 3rd and Shizuno as 5th in hope that one of them will get a chance to play with Nodoka. BUT.......Nodoka happen to be 4th player They probably not expected that there is someone stronger than Nodoka in Kiyosumi.

However, Kuro, Ako and Shizuno will put their souls in Arata for sure. Arata will be like

"So, this girl is Kuro, Ako and Shizuno's target...., I will beat her for them! Prepare yourself Hamamura Nodoka!"
I'm pretty sure they knew Nodoka would be 4th since Achiga did so much research on Kiyosumi to the point that they battled all their opponents in the finals of the regional tournament. I'd say that Achiga prioritized having the perfect line-up over who battles Nodoka. It is pretty lol though that it's gonna be Arata who faces Nodoka even though she's the one who knows her the least.