View Single Post
Old 2004-08-16, 13:56   Link #48
sj4iy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
Hmm... I heard there were 6 full-length novels already and only the first 3 were covered in the 2 anime series? so I guess it's not that unlikely to do another full length anime series (24-26 eps) epsecially since the author is going to write some original plot just for it... Also someone said the available novel material is enough for even two more seasons?

BTW, is there any new full-length novels still in the work? How has the story developed so far? I sooooo want to see MITHRIL getting blown into pieces
From what I've read in dragon magazine, there are more full-length novels coming. The ones that are available in compilation form that were not covered in the original series were the 2 volumes of "Owaru Day by Day" and "Odoru Very Merry Christmas" (translations can be found here: http://www.boku-tachi.net)- but the story doesn't end there. There were quite a few of the short stories that weren't animated in either of the first two series, but I would definitely love to see the full-length story animated again- they were able to stretch the first 3 full-length novels to 24 episodes (with a few filler episodes, but they were too bad), so I think they could definitely do the same to the next 3.
sj4iy is offline   Reply With Quote