View Single Post
Old 2010-12-04, 17:29   Link #19406
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronotrig View Post
Spoiler for size:
If by "red guts scene" you mean the scene with Yasu flipping, then I'm sure it must have taken place after Yasu solved the epitaph, and therefore, after Kanon was created. She was wearing Beatrice's dress, which she didn't get until she solved the Epitaph. In addition, the fact she was talking openly with Genji and Nanjo, and the fact she was told about this injury makes me believe it took place some time after Kinzo's death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronotrig View Post
Spoiler for size:
This doesn't add up, I think. If Yasu was to be brought up as a boy, then why did she seem to have been treated like a girl her whole life - at the very least, Yasu seems to think of herself as one, given the different portrayals of herself. Moreover, why was she made to wear Beatrice's dress by the time she met Kinzo, if he was expecting a boy? Not to mention that, unlike other moments in EP7 in which Yasu's sex is kept ambiguous, Kinzo does refer to Yasu as Beatrice's daughter.

Spoiler: