View Single Post
Old 2012-03-25, 04:42   Link #1824
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Infinite Stratos?
Funny that you mention IS.

The voice actress who voices Rias is also the same actress who voices Houki. Had I not googled for some info about the show, I wouldn't have known at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
Asia is probably the most clingy one, but all she does is pout cutely with tears in her eyes and the occasional face pinching as seen in the past episodes. This is one reason why Issei's harem is awesome.
I think Rias is the more clingy one, not only because of the usual shared physical contact between the two but also in the sense that she's actually possessive of Issei.

...in an affectionate way of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
Issei's lack of flying skills is played for laughs and will be lampshaded within the story itself. In the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter since his armor can fly.
I guess that reason is good enough, but the use of flight could've been expanded more during action scenes with other characters such as Koneko. Rias and Akeno seem to be utilizing their flying abilities in a sensible way, not sure of whether Kiba's speed affects his flying or not, but Koneko could've been portrayed as more effective in battle if she used flight and super strength together more often.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote