Thread: Halo: 4
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-09, 12:08   Link #167
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
So it looks like she won't be coming back for the new trilogy.
As someone who really liked the single player campaign and the Cortana bater this is a significant disappointment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
What I want to know is how they have new Spartans, or is that just MP. and i REALLY wonna know what the new enemy is, who is building a giant mech.
The mech is almost certainly human, since human tech/architecture has a very mechanical/industrial feel to it.-

After the war they started a new program that could provide augmentation to adult soldiers, so they didn't need the kids anymore. They rolled the still surviving Spartan III's into this program. Given the progression of the Spartan programs it's not that outlandish.

Spartan I's:Adults given enhancements. Improvements, but not super human. Subjects to old to be easily modified.

Spartan II's:Children screened for genetic adaptability and given enhancements. High fatality rate, but extreme super human ability.

Spartan III's: Improved enhancements allow regular children to be enhanced to near Spartan II levels with low fatality rate.

Spartan IV's: Even greater improvements to enhancements allow successful super human augmentation of adults.

Also, considering the UNSC has a friendly Covenant Engineer in it's possession, it wouldn't surprise me if they'd started making more forays into mass producing Covenant/forerunner tech.

Last edited by Roger Rambo; 2012-03-09 at 12:22.
Roger Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote