View Single Post
Old 2011-07-01, 07:14   Link #7427
Cynor
SS Bombardment Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter Fly View Post
^ Meaning it was unlimitedly long? WOW!

Maybe, maybe not. During one episode (can't remember which though, though I'm thinking it's when he comes back towards the end of R2) the camera goes past the wall (and I'm pretty sure he was there when it did) and a cross is only half done. Whether this was because Geass stopped working midway or she got pulled out of the school because of things (like it was the end of the first season).

To be honest, I think I'd place my money on it ending. As far as we know, she only did this during the day, and the battles that would have involved the school (which would be a reason to stop) took place at night.

Granted, it's fully possible that he had her do it every 12 hours (or more) as he didn't know much about it at that time. On the flip side though, having it stop right in the middle of it being done? Did she get dragged kicking and screaming from the wall if she was taken away?

Having just recently watched this again, the writers definitely didn't like to be clear on things though... probably not such a bad idea to be honest, it keeps interest in the series over time as people debate things. Even though it can also be pretty frustrating.

We will always exist before our Mistress of the Night Sky, Hayate
Cynor is offline   Reply With Quote