View Single Post
Old 2012-04-18, 11:15   Link #494
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

LOL you know this anime is getting to you when you start dreaming of the answer to the whole reincarnation business...I dreamed that I was literally talking to the the constellation Aquila (who was oddly a blonde blue eyed wavy haired anime-ish girl) and the star Vega (who was oddly enough a golden brown (i think) hazel eyed (or maybe it was light brown eyed) straight haired anime- ish girl...and I both asked them why they were not on their home planets together with their betrothed aka:

- Aquilla betrothed to Therion

- Vega betrothed to Altair

and then blah blah blah...out comes the evil silver haired witch and she turns Aquila and Vega against me (their eyes are now red)...I can see this is like getting to me LOL...then they chased me and suddenly I was sitting at a table together with my ex and we were playing what looked like scramble but was more like guess the reversed word LOL...and behold our word was PILF...which is FLIP...the last word to be solved was GNIDNIF...FINDING..LOL BUT anyways here's some research I don't know why but I was searching for the word "Ianthe" and apparently it means purple/violet it is also the name of the girl Iphis (who was a girl but was brought up as a guy) fell in love with (look up the story it is interesting). Also, Izumo's surname I believe hold's a great deal towards Altair in general (look that up to...you'll know what I mean )