View Single Post
Old 2012-11-07, 07:40   Link #1428
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
highlight of the chapter seriously though Kenpachi is alive so is byakuya and the captain commanders body wasnt found good grief
Kenpachi to me is believable actually. He is too tough to just die like that and he won't die untill we get to see shikai or bankai. Bakuuya is much more squishy ( for lack of better word) and kind of boring imo.

I can't believe Bakuya actually has fans. Not trolling or anything but really what is good about him? I don't hate/dislike him but i don't find his character interesting at all. He had his moment vs Ichigo but that's it.

Since we have so many characters already in bleach ( and i am guessing a few more might be added), why not just let him stay dead for the sake of the plot? Has any good guy ever died in bleach?

The only explanation i can find ( hope to be the case at least), is that He just kept him alive to appease Bakuya fans. Like how the report came that they might not be able to even wake up again, at least i hope if Bakuya survives, he just goes and drink some tea in peace. But most likely he is going to get his powers back grow some more wings ( this time maybe golden / level 9000 super sayan ) and go defeat people.

/End rant .

Sorry guys for ranting. I was just so pleased with the last chapter that this chapter was kind of a shock to me.