Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-04, 01:30   Link #23764
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeyes260 View Post
I don't know if anyone's figured, but it seems more Tsukune + Moka, Kurumu + Gin, Yukari + Fong Fong and Mizore + (New Character). I would have to agree that I would want a Harem ending because everyone is satisfied and the others aren't left to secondary characters.
Well for gin is more like Gin x Any girl with big breasts since in school he went out wiht many girls only to have some fun then he was dumping them...

besides doesnt Gin like Sun ? (the siren girl... when she said to tsukune that she will rush to help him if he needs it... gin punched tsukunes face in jelosy as he already has this many girls) so it should be more GinxSun

I remember Jacks frost prophecy... first he was talking about tsukunes and mokas destiny that will shake the world (as they didnt just saved the snow village only)... next part is that there will be lots of suffering on the path if they will follow moka and tsukune... but still their futures are really bright

besides kurumu and mizore saw tsukune saying I love you to moka (in that rosary)... which coused kurumu later to cry and almost die from that pain.... but even so mizore was standing strong saying no matter what she will "allways" follow tsukune.... so if tsukune would marry only moka... then in the end she will still stalk tsukune and try to get him (maybe as a lover or concubine)...kurumu made even a bigger bond with tsukune by kissing him (first girl that actually kissed tsukune on lips... as moka as kiss throught sucking blood) so if she backed off now her mother would kick her ass ^^

Anyway I think that kurumu might be the missing factor to help moka overcome her trauma of hurting tsukune... since kurumu saw almost perfect black tsukune (full wings and even less conciousness) and she still went inside that barrier and kissed him... as tsukune is still tsukune who did this to protect her and others

yet I still hope that tsukune would show at least little concern for kurumu and mizore.... it would be nice if Gin made him see that point...that tsukune focuses too much on moka and forgets about the others who too love him deeply..... time will tell
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote