View Single Post
Old 2007-05-27, 01:58   Link #38
sangofe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiei- View Post
Sangofe : It's not French-English, it's Japanese-English, as the two translations have been done by me. (You seems to read only what you want to =\)

TLC on the old project ? Ep 3 script was the worst translation I never seen (I always have it if someone want to see it one day), ep 4-5 don't have a check at all, not the ones I have anyway and have several errors.

Sorry for the timing, I forgot you were the god of the timing =\

(I'm starting to wonder if it was just to got the VOBS... =\)
Of course it's less accurate when you used french subs as a base.
Ep3 tl was indeed bad, I cannot say about 4-5, I've only been saying what other translators have told me.
The reason why the old project didn't get kept, was because the team's main translator (I'm not naming anyone) thought your translations were not good enough...

About timing, okay, you're forgiven, no seriously, a little leadin and leadout and scene-timing doesn't hurt, does it?

Why'd I need vobs if it's not to fansub?

I hope you can recruit highly qualified staff for CT, along with GOOD translation checkers and editors.
I'm not trying to fuck up things for you, I'm just being honest. Why?
Well, I guess it did disappoint me you didn't use my timing when you could've just filled into the times files.

END OF STORY:
I hope you can get a highly qualified team to do HQ fansubs of CT, and I also hope you can do full typesetting of all signs
sangofe is offline   Reply With Quote