Thread: Eps' Workshop
View Single Post
Old 2008-06-28, 19:13   Link #1
Eps~
Busy busy busy
*Graphic Designer

Arrow Eps' Workshop

Welcome to Eps' Workshop. Mind your head.

At first I didn't really intend to start my own thread here, but someone suggested I should, so here I am. My first graphic designs go back 5-6 years ago which eventually led me to website designing. Then came the dark ages as I did not do a single thing for years. Now as of this post, it's been like 1 month since I started working with graphics again. For most of my work in the past I used Photoshop 6-7, Paint Shop Pro, Cinema 4D and Unlead gif animator. Today I usually work on Photoshop CS3, Illustrator CS3 and Flash CS4.

My goal, among common static works, is to make 'unique' animations. I want my stuff do me somewhat different - something I've never seen before. If that is true or not, you decide. Oh and I only do signatures when I'm inspired by something, sometimes I won't do anything for days, months even - the next day I can do 10.

Bellow is my recent work. Please don't steal anything without a permission

Spoiler for part 1:

Spoiler for part 2:

Spoiler for part 3:

If you would like one, and if I have the time, then be sure to send me a PM.

Spoiler for part 1:

Spoiler for part 2:

Spoiler for part 3:

You can take these without permission, just don't go telling around that you've made then. Or you'll get ambushed by a group of maneating bunnies.

Spoiler for part 1:

Spoiler for part 2:

Spoiler for 2008:

Spoiler for 2009:

Sometimes I actually make tutorials of my animation work to inspire others. Sometimes.

Spoiler for tutorials:

I fail at taking photos, but at least I try. On 95% of the times, I forget my digital camera, but if the view is amazing - I'll even take the picture with my phone.

Spoiler for photos:

Spoiler for logos:

Spoiler for wallapers:

Last edited by Eps~; 2010-01-12 at 05:44. Reason: overhaul
Eps~ is offline   Reply With Quote