View Single Post
Old 2010-09-13, 17:05   Link #57
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajura View Post
Now that this thread is resurrected, maybe other people (new and old) will comment on it if they feel the need.
I may as well, I havn't conversed in here in a long time (strange since it's one of my favorite series).
e

I've always been a sucker for character driven shows so this was an automatic turn on for me. The characters are some of the best I've ever had the pleasure of seeing interact in any show, and Lawrence and Holo are both very fun to watch and have a certain old fashioned quality to their characters that I rather like. These characters both have such realism to them it is striking.

Now art wise most seemed to complain, but I found it rather charming and it had it's own flare (even though you could tell the budget was low). It looks fine for what it is and at the very least the backgrounds are amazing.

What else to say other than it has amazing music; the second season OP may be my favorite anime OP.

All ends of this show intrigue me and I've come to place this show as being of my favorite series (animated or not).