View Single Post
Old 2010-07-14, 22:39   Link #82
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Well no, he generally doesn't think ahead. He's known as the #1 unpredictable ninja because he does things most shinobi would consider horrible strategy but somehow makes them work. Not to say he's not capable of clever, creative ideas but that's only usually when the straightforward methods don't work. He did show some good planning fighting Pain though.
I think you have to take his development and makeover into consideration before judging his tactics. In my eyes, his fighting style and most of all his behaviour has changed drastically. He actually seems to have realized that he's on his own (and can't beg for Kyuubi's help all the time because he suffers damage when he does so) and that he's up against strong opponents. He never measured his opponents' strength before and until the battle at the bridge /vs. Orochimaru, he never asked if there were any downsides to the use of the Kyuubi.

Quote:
While Naruto is the opposite, he spams Rasengan all day while hardly summoning at all. Naruto--> Rasengan, Jiraiya -->Summoning.
I think Jiraiya summoned the toads on purpose. In order to let them touch him and get rid of genjutsu that is. Of course there were other reasons, too.

Quote:
Agreed. That's unlikely to say the least. She mentioned that she was eager to join Minato, she just has to tell Naruto some things about his past and then she'll pass on. However, that doesn't mean she won't maybe give Naruto something that will help him master "that" jutsu.
Yes, she told Naruto that she taught Minato a lot of sealing techniques and I guess Hiraishin is a sealing technique because Minato needed to apply a seal on a Kunai and even at home he used the Kunai. He used them at all his spawn points, so I think he wasn't quite able to figure out something else. He did it that way and only that way. There was no need to do it another way because it worked nevertheless.

Last edited by AuroraFlash; 2010-07-14 at 22:57.
AuroraFlash is offline   Reply With Quote