View Single Post
Old 2011-02-14, 09:28   Link #227
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesEdwards View Post
Well, this is the canon verse version of her. Haven't specified who she works for on the grounds of mystery plot, but suffice to say, she's a "Lawful Neutral" wild card, who will attempt to pwn the hell out of anyone that becomes a singularity that disrupts the World's "Order". Naturally, this includes Orimura Ichika himself once her investigation (read: STALKING) has concluded, while Phantom Task is happily at the top of her hitlist for terminally smokin' stylishly sexy stabbity-stab action.

How she does it is plain to see, considering her IS is on the level of Silver Gospel, except specialized purely as an Anti-IS unit, for Zero Shifting Gates of *** stabbity-stab action.

"Remarks: know your place, WORMFOOD. OBLITERATE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE the DEATH. DEATH is the great EQUALIZER."
The swords rained unrelentless, chipping and impaling the brave Stratos' armor.

"Remarks: know your place, WORMFOOD. OBLITERATE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE the DEATH."

The last blade lance through Merlion's chest and dug into the hull of the IS. Karon screamed red blood.

"Kha!!" Saji hollered and dove at the tactical console again, but was held back by Three Diagram and Sherry.

"DEATH is the great EQUALIZER!!" She cackled as the hulk of an IS fell on her knees.

"Arara."

Lambda switched to a delighted sneer. "Oh, so you still can move, Shooting Star Girl."

Gou spat out some bloodied dirt. "Oh yes, I can. What a waste of breath this has been..."

"'Rules'... 'Order'... 'Punishment'..." Karon laughed. "They are excuses used by those too weak to lead on their own."

"What did you say?!"

"Yes, I want power... Yes, I want to bring order and justice to this twisted world..."

Merlion creaked to her feet.

"But..."

The IS frame grasped the blade cruxifying pilot to armor.

"I never doubted my friends to come through in the end!!" Gou roared as she yanked the weapon free in a shower of blood.

"I believe in myself who believes in them!!!" Karon cast Ea away. "As long as I do that, I, no, we cannot be defeated!"

Karon pulled out her control yolk, barely remaining conscious as the IS kept her body out of shock. "Let's go, Imouto!"

The AI materialized her silver self beside her pilot, grasping a similar device. "Yes, Onee-chan!"

"Third Shift, set up!" They screamed with their entire beings, thrusting their cores into the air. “APPRIPOISE!!

The twin drives resonated and exploded into brilliant pink, shockwaves washing out in all directions, striking Lambda with such force that even Ea had to struggle to remain in one spot.

“They have achieved Third Shift?!”

The Merlion jettisoned its shattered armor and absorbed the blades, remolding and reforming the debris anew. Starting with the overhead claws, the triplet Yggdra Engines washed rainbows over the wounded body, heralding its second birth. The Matador bazookas exploded and reformed as Strike Cannons; the Leopards claws became adorned with brilliant gold. And Karon's shredded inner suit dissolved into golden butterflies.

Dazzling the stage!” A lavish skirt rolled down the girl’s hips in a tumble of shining stars.

The Galactic Pretty Boy!!” An equally-Baroque blouse blinked around her small frame.

MERLION! RE-BOOOOOOORNS!!

“A girl can be a Galactic Pretty Boy?!” Rachel exclaimed.

"Since you insist on this false path," the AI and pilot of Merlion Reborns shouted in unison. "I'll just have to shatter that illusion of yours with my claws!!"

~~~~~~

Karon woke with a start. Another weird magical girl dream?!

"That's the last time we're having Rin's mudpies before lights out!!"

"Heeeh!!" Imouto groaned.

~~~~~~

(OOC: Heh... Too much crack for one night)