View Single Post
Old 2011-02-14, 13:16   Link #232
Terminator98
Archangelic Demon Vampire
*Author

Blargh, characters popping up here and there. Woot, omg!

Time to REVISE The OC Chart... with lots more details!
So I was tired of having to link to different posts every single time.
When someone thinks his OC is complete, could he either compact everything in one post or put it up on google docs?

Here's the new and updated OC Character List. Of course, as it is Alex Hikari that's writing it, the Omega Division's stamp is on it. :P

Infinite Stratos Canon Universe Character List!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997
Via the power of unsupported and unrealistic wank like roughly 50% of the other god mechs in this thread.
There are only two Godlike IS units in this thread. Belial in his second form (he is still far from invulnerable, reaching a power level a slightly superior to Byakushiki 2nd form), and JE's Gilgamesh-tan (being on the same level as Silver Gospel, looks like a game breaker)

Silver Maiden and Lumine are still stronger than your generic IS, but I'd suggest you guys to see them like "late level" units. The pilots themselves might appear early (if Houki getting Aka Tsubaki is early in your fic), but should mostly not be using their IS because either they're "Somewhere else" or "Busy doing other stuff".

The same would go for Alex, although as I did say before, stick him into the trainer IS for his early appearances. Belial should show up later perhaps.

JE's Gilgamesh-tan is kinda balanced in the way that she isn't always your "nice guy". She's the wild card, attacking allies and foes alike, so we might get her to fight us at one time.

*Imagines epic fight between Gilgamesh-tan and the three Omega Division members.*

Of course, hilarity would ensue as Haruka would STILL be acting like the Onee-san to Alex, yelling orders at him (well, she's higher ranked technically, being a Captain vs Alex being a Lieutenant).

Meister, I don't think Imouto could handle Ea alone... if ever you plan on fighting her in your story, you should have quite a lot of people to handle her... being made by JE, she DOES border on SRW limits. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflyingturkey
Holy... Awesome drawings.
Did you draw that? Or was it a friend?
The portrait of my characters was made by me. Some shooping skills, I didnt' draw anything out there. Took the face of some chars I knew that looked the closest to how I imagined my own OCs, did some editing, changed the colors a bit. the contrast, the brightness, etc...

I then played the Infinite Stratos Vids in HQ, screenshotted parts where the girls or Ichika did a nice pose, and proceeded into shooping everything together.

Also, to the other authors: About the relationship developments for my chars outside of the circle between them, here's the sum up of my ideas (some are old):

- Alex becomes a good friend with Edward. Often does a complaint chorus with Saji about the girls. Befriends Monori as well (he keeps his somewhat cold and stoic personality though)

- Sarah becomes friends very fast with Charlottes (French Woman). She perhaps gets along very well with Erika as both are the "kind hearted" type. Gets along the Karon/Rachel/Helena group and joins it when she's not with Haruka and Alex perhaps?

- Haruka, being Haruka, mostly cares about Sarah and Alex... She's sociable with everyone else, but doesn't seem to like bother talking to them too often.
If we get a Yamato Nadesico, she might befriend her (Lyn was of that type).

As for James, feel free to use the two chars. They do have a dark background that you can exploit in your alternate universe if you want.

P.S: If guys think that the power levels for your IS is wrong, just tell me, I'll adjust it.
Also, came up with the fan-fic index!

Infinite Stratos Fan-Fiction List!

Last edited by Terminator98; 2011-02-14 at 13:43.
Terminator98 is offline   Reply With Quote