View Single Post
Old 2011-02-14, 16:25   Link #233
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesEdwards View Post
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=220 Her. Mysterious "Counter Guardian" and resident stalker, who pwn5 the scrubs usually in dazzling 100+ hit combos.

How she does it is plain to see, considering her IS is on the level of Silver Gospel, except specialized purely as an Anti-IS unit, for Zero Shifting Gates of *** stabbity-stab action.

"Remarks: know your place, WORMFOOD. OBLITERATE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE the DEATH. DEATH is the great EQUALIZER."
*scratches head* You know... I kept thinking and thinking... well... I seem not to be creative enough... don't know how Reaper could counter something like this except a huge boost in powerlevel and this is the one thing I don't really want.
Ok or his stealth systems are actually good enough to fool her "hardened sensor suite intended to defeat all manner of stealth systems and ECM".

Blame my incompetence in creating good stories and characters... but I totaly ran against a wall here... it makes my character feel somewaht obsolete, as he should be there as something threatening that could just appear out of nowhere.

And... Well... we have Lambda for this role now, have we?

Well at least both don't need to excist in the same universe. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
(btw, I was hoping that Erika and Karon become close friends eventually. Someone needs to break her illusion that her true self is unsightly.)
Well as Erika also needs to learn to have more confidence in herself, I don't see anything against some kind of two-sided beneficial relationship here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Sakurai would do fine.
I think so too... he voices more gloomy characters quit well. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post
Here's the new and updated OC Character List. Of course, as it is Alex Hikari that's writing it, the Omega Division's stamp is on it. :P

Infinite Stratos Canon Universe Character List!
Awesome list! But you're missing an "e" here. It's spelled "Sovereign".

Last edited by Kyral; 2011-02-14 at 18:42.
Kyral is offline   Reply With Quote