View Single Post
Old 2012-11-09, 17:02   Link #180
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
That was... an awkward scene. So everyone in the 666th treated her completely as an enemy spy so she ran away, took off her clothes the moment she returned to her room and waited for her prey.
That just stinks of a "ploy to get an ally." Did Theodor ever get to the bottom of how Liz supposedly survived and how she got her TSF training?

Quote:
I'm just astonished that she was so sure that Theo would visit her first, and ensnare him bare-naked with her voluptuous body (How lewd~), and following it up by sweet talking him that she'll be fine as long as he believes her.
Yeah, I'm surprised someone didn't come into her room before Theo. Maybe someone like Pham did and said "I hope your plan succeeds!"

By the way, are the Schwarzesmarken writers trying to steal Yosuga no Sora's thunder by setting Theo up with Liz? Theo is surrounded by Carnelian-designed women like Sylvia and Irisdina, and he picks Liz. Kind of makes me wonder what put the rest out of the running, aside from the enthusiastic Sora-character-type fanboy audience.

Quote:
That's just unfair to Theo. Anyone in his shoes might succumb to the temptation without reserves. Well, it seems to be effective based from ch 23. They should really make it clear whether they went all the way or stopped with just the hugging part. The writers are such a tease.
Yeah, I'm a little tired of the trope that a female character can pull a stunt like that and get whatever she wants out of a male character that way. Still, given how many shippers this move pissed off, it'd be criminal if they didn't release an eroge version (perhaps after an anime adaptation voiced by eroge voice actors, like To Heart 2 did) so we can make Theodor choose whomever we want.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote