View Single Post
Old 2013-02-13, 11:45   Link #290
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Oh, Mako-chan, your antics never fail to amuse me. I'm amazed he managed to keep his secret safe at the beach. Nice choice of swimsuit.
I know right they could have made a whole series based around out favorite trap. I'm more amazed that he managed to hide his secret from his family I mean you'd think they'd stubble on his stash of girl cloths sooner or later.

Also he could've taken the bandage of and put it back out later....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
It's already been alluded, by Kana of all people, that Haruna's forcing herself because of her responsibilities. But that what she'd be naturally is lazy. Instead of Kana's energetic, trouble making antics, she'd just lie around. Which is what she did at the beach, for the most part.
I can understand where Haruna is coming from. Having been the oldest child out of a big family I had to act responsible and help around the house but when in reality I wanted to just sit back and do nothing all day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Also note there is some level of truth to Haruka being a delinquent.
I still think thats is a bit of a starch. Sure her nick name in middle school was "The Boss" but that was only because of a misunderstanding that she's trying to put behind her.