View Single Post
Old 2011-10-13, 23:20   Link #104
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Hurricane View Post
Well, personally I'm curious about Mami's wishes. The other PM (Puella Magi) have each of their wishes, so they have the ability based on their wishes. Like Madoka wants to save the cat from the car (I don't know what her other abilities, except her archery skill), Homura wants to protect Madoka (hence the space-time manipulation ability), Sayaka wants to heal Kyosuke (her nigh-invulnerable healing factor), and Kyoko who wants to all people want to listen to her father's sermons (well based from the wiki, her ability based from light and illusion but she ditch it since her family massacre).

Judging by her numbers of muskets and her "Unlimited Musket Works" ability, what she really wishes to have is "she doesn't want to be alone"?
Her wish when she became a MS (PM) was to not die. Pretty sure that her powers from that were similar to Sayaka's, maybe a mix between Sayaka's healing and Homura's time travelling depending on how she worded her wish (if she said "I want another chance to live a great life", for example, she'd probably have simple, weak time travel abilities and hyperhealing). But seeing how she was in a very tight situation when approached by Kyuubey, I highly doubt she wished for anything more complex than "I want to live". She admitted that she didn't think her wish through, evidenced by her failure to include her parent's safety in her wish.

I don't think that Mami's muskets are from her wish, unless she wished for another chance at life to shoot whoever caused that car accident
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote