View Single Post
Old 2006-06-14, 00:41   Link #5
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
hmm...by looking at the Futaba-chan image board, I sincerely hope they didn't cut out the scene where Kei, Mion, and Rena get into a heated argument about Satoko's demise. Rena kicked some verbal whoop-ass towards Kei in that scene...
Forget that, they skipped the entire "KOOL" scene. No high-speed thinking, and no KOOL-mode Keiichi.

Spoiler for complaints:

The Teppei scene was shortened down, as expected, and I'm not going to blame the anime for shortening it since the whole chase WAS dragged out pretty long in the novel.

But there was one particular section during that scene in the novel that really burned an image into my head:
Spoiler:

On the other hand, the Takano scene near the end of this episode was really nicely done. Itou Miki-san's voice is as sexy and creepy as ever. ^^; Hard to believe she's the same person doing Fuji-nee's voice in Fate anime.

Again, the episode sort of got cut off at an odd spot (in the middle of a scene). But this one's not as bad as the last episode cut-off point (omitting the whole scene where Keiichi went into KOOL-mode after witnessing Satoko's breakdown).

Oh well, there's going to be 5 episodes for Tatarigoroshi-hen, so hopefully they won't have to rush the ending. I mean, this chapter's ending was absolutely overwhelming, so I pray they won't mess it up... too much.