Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2008-10-01, 13:49   Link #3464
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandakiara View Post
Hmm, well you do have a point (I confess I didn't like Ichigo 100%'s ending...) but still... there it wasn't that predictable.. he was really confused about it...

here, though, we all know he loves moka right? that's why I'd like something unexpected to happen.. even if it was just a temporary thing like tsukune being confused and thinking he liked someone other than moka and in the end he realized it's moka he likes... something like that..

I guess that what I mean here is that, the end may be what we all expect but at least it could be unexpected for a bit.. *jeez I'm confusing even myself... I'm really not good at explaining myself*...

ok let's say he started dating mizore now.. so we'd all think he'd end up with mizore if they were really in love with each other and all lovey-dovey right? and then, he ended up with moka due to a certain chain of events.... see, if that happened, even if we expected it from the begining, it wouldn't really be expected at that time cuz we had our opinions changed from when he started dating mizore right?

not sure if I explained it correctly, I'll just hope you understand
I do understand and it sound pretty intruiging but this way total couple war would errupt here and other . Anyway it's not to common for a harem series to have the male lead change his favorite girl. For relationship based turns and twists shoujo mangas are the way to go according to my still humble experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
How far behind are we now? I read somewhere they are on Book 9 but we are only still on Book 2 (translated)?
Season1 of the manga has 10 volumes while Season2 there are only 11 chapters so far which shouldn't be more than one finished volume.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote