Thread: Licensed Mirai Nikki (Series)
View Single Post
Old 2011-10-10, 02:44   Link #76
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumir View Post
I can already see a flaw with this anime. If the main character created the god in his imaginary world and the god made his phone tell the future and created the rules of this phone and the survival game. Then shouldnt our main character be able to imagine a different situation? Seems like his own imaginations creations are running his life, creating the rules yet he holds all of the cards/power if this is all controlled by just his imagination.

Btw that chick who likes our main hero is crazy, and so is that lil future diary owner we saw. Its all in his imagination imo.
You didn't hear Deus say "If I am god, then could I not come into your imagination?" to Yukiteru? Basically, he is actually the god of space and time and that's the reason he was in Yuki's imagination and not that Yuki created him off his imagination. Everyone else was also given the diary by Deus and Yuki had never met any of them, at least in a significant manner, before. To be honest, I am not sure what to make of your complaint since it's the one flawed and not the show.

Wow... ninja'd by someone who also got ninja'd. Damn the compulsion to expound more than necessary.

Btw, I think I just needed to get used to colored eyes, I watched the episode thrice already and love it to death, especially Yuki's reactions. I still think Yuno's eyes are better/crazier/scarier in the manga though.
Forsaken_Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote