View Single Post
Old 2012-01-28, 08:22   Link #19801
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
for some reason I want to integrate a giant dragon head on the back of Rin's 2nd shift *drool*

The point behind it is it acts as both shield and holder for the upgraded form of souten Gagetsu(only I don't know how they are different except slimmer and probably more dense in material).
FUND IT!

*goes to write in the spec .doc*

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Also the back would have another impact cannon that generally works as a thruster or can work as a rear back attack deterrent. The cannon at the back is exceptionally powerful, strong enough to produce more heat than the heat diffusion impact cannon mod. The dragon head on the back can be purged as a separate sub-flighter unit.

Once the dragon head detaches, Rin is left incapable of flight but shielding and basic inertial canceller still apply due to slave units in the crown(that little head ornament) on Rin.
I consider this as flaw, the sub-flight idea is actually good, just that the idea about impact cannon as thruster is way too weird, moreso the fact that the dragon heads cannot reintegrate.

(Besides the fact that they can be used as Ignition Boost' replacement XD)

Of course, it's really up to you. It's your unit after all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
I meant the fact that he blushed more with Charles that with anybody else I know I wasn't imagining that.
Oh, that...

Well, maybe Ichika is really Bi? Who knows