View Single Post
Old 2012-07-16, 12:09   Link #35
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Send a message via MSN to Paranoid Android
#1 Priority is if I find my two RL friends whom I always play mmorpgs with. Or else I'd play solo. I can't stand the stupidity and childishness of 'general gamers'. And I am sure not going to waste my time and risk my life in going through so many groups to find people that I can trust my life with. This only applies when my life is on the line.

In the trio I have with my RL friends, I am always the support/healer. I don't trust anyone with this role. My two friends are trustworthy but they don't like to play support. I personally like the idea of being the back-support and being needed. And of our past history, there was never an 'omfg i am a terrible support'. They are smart players and they know the limitations of my abilities and will turn and run if things look bleak.

Solo, I always play ranged/agile. In SAO, it would be just an agile style warrior like MC. I like to have the liberty of running away screaming like a little girl.

#2 priority is finding a hot female gamer as a companion. I'll even take an AI for a companion! (jk, probably not. In life and death, I don't want any hold-backs, I just want to gtfo of this game >=( )

#3 I'll offer any information to people who want it and can listen. I can't stand arguing over the accuracy of my information when I'm not the one who needs it.

#4 I will never be the spearhead/front line. I will fight in the front if players before me already died and that I learned from their sacrifice. I cannot go without knowing what's ahead of me in life/death situation. And if there's no one with enough balls to take the front, then I'll be chilling in the 1st safe area
Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote