View Single Post
Old 2012-11-25, 17:34   Link #53
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirarakim View Post
I think people misunderstand though, just because you aren't with your friends all the time and you have other responsibilities and things to think about doesn't mean they are less important to you.

Yes I have way less time to be with friends but because of that the time I do spend with them I value even more then I do in the past.
You mean "less important" as "less important than before" or "less important than my family and my loved one"?

In the first case, well yeah I can believe that, though I also think that for a lot of people if not the majority they do care less about friends.

In the second case, I don't think it's possible that you'd never have to choose between them. I don't mean something drastic like breaking up with either, but things like when your friends ask you to hang out, but your significant other has other plans, or your kid wants you to bring him somewhere that weekend.
Most people would most likely choose the latters.

Then again... it should be also factored that your friends are a lot less likely to make you "pay" for choosing the others... Which means it might be more a choice dictated by self-preservation than by actual preferences...

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote