Thread: Crunchyroll Ixion Saga : Dimension Transfer
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-03, 08:33   Link #420
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

I wonder what Erec would think if she knew that Alma Flora is the one who brought DT to their world.

I don't quite get what she is trying to achieve by helping St. Piria from one side and Erec's group from the other. Maybe she has an interest in making two hyperions fight each other?

I Think that she would have given the new alma gear to Kon if Erec didn't lose his to him.

We still don't have any insight of who is wrong or right among the two factions. We have seen a bit of those who give orders to Erec, but we know very little about St. Piria, apart from the fact that the Ecarlate family members can turn into demonic creatures.

Erec seems to think it's righteous to stop St. Piria. The loli princess however thinks that the marriage is necessary to prevent a war. However she said that the world is in a precarious balance, I don't get how a marriage can keep that balance rather than disestablish it. It will most likely mean that two realms will unite, causing the one from Erec's side to become the weaker one.

In addition from a meta perspective I doubt that this series will end with a loli "happily" marrying an old man for political reasons. I expect a twist and possibly the two archenemies will fight together in the end.

Last edited by Jan-Poo; 2012-12-03 at 08:48.
Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote