View Single Post
Old 2013-06-20, 06:16   Link #3888
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilshere View Post
So he confirmed it twice that he indeed wanted to give Kirino a happy ending for hiding her romantic feelings for Kyousuke,and the only reason he cant show it is because of editing policies. I dont know how many times I've (most of the people on this forum) said it but I think this just cleared things up. And just like what I said,in the beginning she acts outrageous,then gradually by time passing she shows her true kind side. Pretty sad that this series have come to an end but at least we know it has closure. Cheers mate
I just have one thing to say: screw the editing policies .

So it was planned from the start . I have said it a couple of times. Kirino's behavior from the start gives you the impression that this girl is hiding something.

EDIT: i haven't played the IF part of Kirino on PSP. But i will do it soon now ahaha.

EDIT 2: @seangel92: I know what you mean. Somebody called one of my comments to be very STUPID . He even said it is on the level of fanboy crap. Well, now he can read that comment again and he can read the interview of the author. So he can decide if that comment is really that stupid, like he said before.

Last edited by Sakuratsuki; 2013-06-20 at 08:08.
Sakuratsuki is offline   Reply With Quote