View Single Post
Old 2013-06-24, 17:36   Link #7100
FeistyDreams

To be fair, that IS the limited edition, not the regular release? They seem to like doing Lina in bikinis for special covers... The regular release is Clara.

I don't know if this makes it better or worse, but the pic Sumeragi posted is actually the BOX for the limited release of v.5. The cover is just that pic of Lina with very little text, and that Blaze Raven is on the back cover with the summary printed over it... It comes with a Blaze Raven figure to make up for covering it up? *shrug* ...All I know is I need to buy the regular version because it makes me irrationally angry to see a book spine in a series that doesn't match the rest.

On a separate note, I bought the DM issue that had the announcement that there will be an announcement next issue (how redundant XD). So I have the full pic, rather than just the text blurb now ^^ The halves are separate images and I only did mild clean up. Couldn't be bothered to deal with gutter or redraws to make it a clean image, I'm lazy and not that skilled, so it takes me an eternity if I try. Maybe I'll try to carefully cut the pages out from the magazine for better scans one day, if I feel like it.

The text box on the bottom is basically a "Thank you for 15 years" message from Gatoh.