View Single Post
Old 2008-11-23, 15:00   Link #17401
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by blottyparchment View Post
I'm all for a normal love polygon comedy set in school. So, I think I'll go with a Kimi ga Nozomu no Eien style. And I haven't watched that one, as well. I just heard some things about the story.

LOL. Maybe you can come up with your more 'un-benign' version? I know you're good at that!

Haha, the theatrical kiss is another cliche I added on purpose. Can you come up with more?

CG Fumoffu would be great.
You should give the next part and i'll continue I just added some little things your scipt make me think about, right now, i'm off with ideas xD

We could see more thing about the whole Gino x Anya x Kallen though; BTW about Lie's idea, I can see a totally quiet Anya telling to Gino, at the very end "I love you too" after some declarations...before this well...comic situations could happen xD

About Shirley I can't see her falling for Suzaku easily...damn they should have continue with this in season 1, we would had more material to work on.

Kimi ga nozomu eien would be nice. We could have a few road to go by. BTW I think that here, most people are more for a Kallen's victory xD

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote