View Single Post
Old 2010-04-17, 05:39   Link #4367
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuma_Blade View Post
My personal idea: If aliens (!) really existed in anno domini era, they was be totally invading earth before Aeolia. Descartes is totally not be a alien, but more plausible as be a first generation Innovade = a modified human, not a ET, Alien or Predator
Wasn't it said that Descartes is a true innovator like setsuna? which doesn't make him a innovade. According to newtype mag, He is a innovator but where he got his powers from or where he was born is unknown.

Doesn't the appearance of descartes who is a true innovator kind of rule out innovados as the villains?.

Anyway for Descartes to be the villain, he would have to have the federation army behind him. But would the federation place their trust on a innovator just like that, surely a few lessons would of been learned about not doing what the guy with the glowing eyes tell you. I would suspect he is working for the federation as a pilot but isn't the mastermind. I don't really see the federation placing their trust on a innovator so easily especially considering they plan to seal potential innovators into QBW isolation. So they are probably using descartes as a pilot but not given him too big of a position of power and maybe hes the one the federation will commit for the dialogues to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna_F.Seiei View Post
I still can't believe that there will be aliens in a gundam movie and specially in gundam 00 !
i mean ...com on ...!! what would they look like ?! and if there's aliens why didn't they at least show us something in those trailers, all we've seen so far are the Gundams, descartes, space...!
Hope they know what they're doing !
I never believed that we would have genderless beings in gundam 00 and man i was so wrong haha

Last edited by GundamMeisterLockon; 2010-04-17 at 07:28.
GundamMeisterLockon is offline   Reply With Quote