Thread: Licensed Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai
View Single Post
Old 2010-11-30, 04:00   Link #10
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Looking over the information on Wikipedia, I can see this series either taking on the omnibus format or, more appropriately, the ef format. Looks like there are four heroines, but they each have their own hero to go with them. So it already comes packaged as several somewhat loosely connected stories. An anthology. This could work.
Actually, given what i know of the story (Haven't actually played the game though, it is collecting dust in some far corner of my "on a rainy day" backlist ....might have to move it up a notch now though) i can't see what omnibus would accomplish here, i'd say it would be counter-productive even. But this isn't a conversation for this thread most likely.

I am not sure what you mean by "ef format" though - there wasn't anything peculiar about ef structure, given the linear nature of the storyline, so it was a pretty straightforward adaption of a straightforward story, without the usual dilemmas of route blending. Unless you mean splitting it in two seasons, but it would be too early to speculate that, in my opinion.

That aside, i am quite looking towards this. Lately we don't get much in terms of VN-turned-anime, so i am happy for each one we do get. I have heard some pretty good references about the title as well, which certainly doesn't hurt things. I am reasonably happy about the director as well (if nothing else, i found Straight Jacket a quite satisfying experience), so overall i am quite optimistic about the title. Of course, only time will tell.

Also ...
Quote:
The January issue of Gakken's Megami Magazine is reporting on Tuesday that its readers can submit designs for the panties of Asuka and the other anime characters. The winning entries will be used in the actual anime, and the designers will be listed as part of the staff in ending credits. (The runners-up will receive prizes.)
What in the world ...