View Single Post
Old 2012-06-18, 15:32   Link #390
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

So far I didn't find anyone in this thread who had a crazier dream then mine. I recorded down some of my crazier dreams.

I had a 6 layer dream, yes even more than Inception.

Every time I woke up in the dream, my bed would be somewhere random. By the 3rd time I woke up, I've fully realised that I've been inside a dream that was inside a dream. And I was hoping that I can actually wake up from the dreams.

I recorded down the dream immediately after I finally woke up to reality. I slept at 12 am and woke at 3:20 am, that 6 layered dream lasted only 3 hours. I thought of pasting the whole notepad here, but there's way too much to edit from the quick typing to keep as much of the dream before it goes away.

Another crazy dream I had involves me recalling my national service army days and our mission is to infiltrate a shopping center that is a combination of two real shopping centers with a somewhat old structure and design. Our mission objective is to watch a Gundam 00 movie in the cinema.

We spread our troops to search the shopping center and after getting lost for some time we found the entrance to the cinema behind a narrow door. Entering the narrow door we found ourselves in a corridor leading outside the shopping center with a creaky balcony suspended over a cliff. On the balcony was a catapult and we figured we have to catapult ourselves to a platform above. The first guy tries the catapult and it turns out to be a trap and he dies, the balcony starts to fall apart after that.

Me and a friend starts falling off the cliff and ends up in a forest below which transforms into a roller coaster that brings us to another part of the building, which I'm not sure if it is even a shopping center anymore. Inside there we fought some mechanical monsters, I used my fists and my friend used a dagger, and I woke up.

This is a very short summary of that dream, its much longer and detailed, I recorded down the names of my friends etc.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote